A number of things has been changed because of Coronavirus prevention. Please read the information below carefully before you visit our service.
before the service
- COVID-19 sypmtoms? Stay home and watch the video or listen to the audio via our website. Go to audio & video.
- Parking. You can only park on the street, not on the parking lot. We use that space so that everyone can come and go while using social distancing.
- Arrival. The entrance is at the 'small' door on the side of the building. As you enter, we will:
- ask whether you have symptoms of COVID-19
- check your reservation
- ask you to sanitize your hands
- No coat rack available. In the building we walk in one direction. You will not be able to hang your coat, but are asked to take it inside.
- One way-route. The entrance is at the 'small' door on the side of the building, the exit is at the 'large' doors from the hallway. You will not be able to return to the area of the small entrance. Arrows on the floor indicate the right direction.
- Bringing children to the chidren's service. All children can go to their classes directly. There will be no children's worship in the main service.
- Ages 3-6 go to room D (the biggest room)
- Ages 7-10 go to room E (in the back, on the left)
- Ages 11-14 go to room G (in the back, on the right)
- Baby service. There is no service for the babies ages 0-2. They can be taken into the adult service. The baby service-room (room C) is available for parents that want to change their baby's diaper or feed them.
- Toilets. Not all toilets are available. Please follow the directions in the hallway to see which one you can use.
during the service
- Entering the meeting hall. Keep 1,5 meters distance to others and follow the routes as indicated on the floor (keep right).
- Leaving and returning to the meeting hall. Every time you leave the main service, you will be asked to sanitize your hands upon return.
- Instructions from the ushers. Always follow the ushers' instructions. They are there to make sure the service is safe and orderly for all concerned.
- Singing during praise and worship. The government has not given a clear instruction on the safety of singing. Therefore we have decided that for now, the church body will not sing along with the praise and worship team.
after the service
- Drinking coffee and tea. After the service, coffee and tea will be available on different places in the church hall. You can pick up a cup for yourself. Please give each other space and keep a 1,5-meter distance.
- Leaving the church hall. Keep a 1,5-meter distance to others and follow the indicated route to the exit (keep to the left).